01 november 2011

Choosing topic..


STEP ONE DECISION: AREA OF INTERACTION
The area of interaction I will use as the context for my Personal Project is: Human ingenuity
I have chosen this area of interaction because I want to explore…
How I can change people's mood and feelings, or make them consider something new that they have never thought about before.
MY CURRENT ACTIVITIES

Currently, the things I am involved in or do at school, with clubs or social groups are:
I dance
I play drums
I sing
PERSONAL ENJOYMENT AND RELAXATION

Currently, the things I enjoy doing for relaxation or fun are:
Talking
Drawing
Photography
Dance
Sing
Read
Listen to music
Play drums
IMPORTANT THINGS TO ME

Currently, the most important things to me are:
Family
Friends
Have fun
Learn

IMPORTANT ISSUES AND MATTERS TO PEOPLE MY AGE

Currently, the things I think people my age are concerned about are:
Relationships
Friendships
Fashion
Status
IMPORTANT ISSUES AND MATTERS TO THE WORLD

Currently, the things I think people around the world are concerned about are:

Money
Education
Transport
Friendships
Love
STEP TWO DECISION: TOPIC FOR INVESTIGATION

The topic I will investigate for my Personal Project is:
Dance!

I have chosen this topic because…
I enjoy doing this the most out of all of my activities and hobbies.

The topic fits under the area of interaction human ingenuity
because…
By creating a dance and then performing it in public will get people to top and stare. Therefore, we will get people's attention, and we can give them our message. The message could be anything, and people will still watch it out of curiosity, because not a lot of people just goes and performs in public spontaneously. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar